Saturday, June 19, 2010

До связи!

As you might have noticed this blog's activities have due to several reasons slowly declined. While Sergio's professional interests and dues have moved in new directions I completed my PhD last year and thus also my research on Post-Soviet popular music as a professional activity (at least until the next funding opportunity).

The reason we waited until now to officially close the blog was so that we could publish the review of "Good-Bye Leningrad". That done we feel it is time to say good bye for now. This does not mean that our interest for the music has disappeared - we might very well be back very soon (and I might have some posts on Post-Soviet popular music in my personal blog). Of course, if you have any proposals or idea, don't hesitate to contact us!


Until then, thank you for dropping by and до связи!

No comments: